• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Qudelix can replace Fiio LC-BT2?

kelementor

Hi everyone,
My Fiio LC-BT2 are failing on one side and I'm trying to replace them with the qudelix 5k, but I'm struggling to find an EQ setting on the Qudelix to get the joy similar to the LC-BT2. Using Fiio FH3, the LC-BT2 sounds more moving - thicker bass, bigger stage, better imaging...
Can the qudelix meet this or I should just look into a Fiio alternative like BTR5?

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi everyone,
My Fiio LC-BT2 are failing on one side and I'm trying to replace them with the qudelix 5k, but I'm struggling to find an EQ setting on the Qudelix to get the joy similar to the LC-BT2. Using Fiio FH3, the LC-BT2 sounds more moving - thicker bass, bigger stage, better imaging...
Can the qudelix meet this or I should just look into a Fiio alternative like BTR5?

I can't explain why the same headphones sound vastly different on 2 different Bluetooth dac /amps. Did thd bt 2 have any eq settings?

Anyway, you should look for eq settings for the headphone. Use the auto eq setting on the q5 to. Locate the fh3 and try that. Or use the PEQ settings here https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/Au...lts/oratory1990/harman_in-ear_2019v2/FiiO FH3. You might not want to use the first filter as it will reduce the bass

Top Bottom