• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

qual é melhor spotify ou deezer?

Ann Lopez

• Olá!
  • Recentemente, existem Dois aplicativos extremamente Populares para ouvir Música: Deezer e Spotify, estou tôi perguntando Qual é o Melhor para EU Baixar e usar.
  • Vocês No Fórum têm Alguém que já o usou Antes e poderiam Me Dar informações sobre Esses Dois aplicativos de Música?

samsa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
That's impossible to answer. It depends on what you are after, in term of
  • price
  • size of library
  • quality: MP3 vs CD-quality

Both offer free and paid tiers, with 320kbps MP3s. Spotify has the larger library. Deezer has a CD-quality tier for $15/mo. But, if you spent 5 minutes on each website, you would know all this.

Ultimately, what matters most is which service has (more of) the music you want to listen to.

Last edited:

purplerain

Both Spotify and Deezer offer free plans for users to listen to music with ads.
And let me answer what samsa listed above :D
  • Library: both 50+ million songs
  • Price: Spotify Premium $9.99/month, Spotify student $4.99/month, Deezer Premium $9.99/month, Deezer HiFi $14.99/month.
  • Quality: 320kbps maximum for Spotify, Deezer offers HiFi CD-quality at 1,411kbps.
I personally use Spotify, because of its user-friendly interface and integrations with many devices. Spotify Connect has made it so much easier to switch music between platforms. Also, most of my friends are on Spotify and I can share music and make collaborative playlists with them.

Source: Deezer vs. Spotify You can check out a detailed comparison in this article.

dasdoing

Major Contributor
Ann Lopez is a bot. "she" is writing in portuguese but noone would write like this. also "tôi" doesn't exist and is probably a word of the original language the bot was written in

Top Bottom