• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Qobuz tracks unavailable via Roon

ahofer

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I get this a lot, with BIS classical, and now this. They keep telling me on Twitter that they are going to fix it soon. But it’s been months.

3CBB5208-0F65-4B0C-BFAD-A309584F034B.jpeg

OP
ahofer

ahofer

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Most of it is on Tidal. I also get this with BIS titles that have been out for years.
472F14C1-71DA-4CE7-A6ED-8411A7EE7423.jpeg

DeLub

I do recognise the issue from a few months back. I've posted about this on the Roon forum and I've made contact with BIS and Qobuz. But for me the issue is resolved. I'm able to play the BIS recordings in the Qobuz app as well as in Roon:

brahms.jpg

Perhaps you can try under settings to log out of Qobuz, and then log in again? Did you try playing the album in the Qobuz app?

OP
ahofer

ahofer

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I just tried logging in and out, no difference.

however, I searched the title in qobuz and added it to the library, and it works. It seems like my library was pointing to an unauthorized stream.

Top Bottom