• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Qobuz in non supported country

mirceat

Try to get a Revolut card or a card from a similar fintech company. Revolut is based in UK, the same is its card.

audiophile

Try Turkey or Argentina via VPN
It seems that Qobuz does not check credit cards for these two countries. And the price is low compared to US/UK

OP
E

ehabheikal

It seems that Qobuz does not check credit cards for these two countries. And the price is low compared to US/UK
This is what i tried with tidal and it worked in turkey. But it seems qobuz does not support these countries now.

OP
E

ehabheikal

If you are using VPN to register and enter CC details, do not use free VPN. Only use paid and reputable VPN providers. Better be safe.
Yes i do have proper vpn subscription.
I found a way and that is to subscribe thourgh an iphone app using USA itunes account and itunes usa gift cards.
Not the best solution possible since family is not available from that route.

bahamot

In my case, I was lucky they accept my CC (without VPN) after I registered throught VPN.

OP
E

ehabheikal

Is anyone willing to share one member of a family account? Will pay via paypal

BitPerfect_

Did anyone tried to use Argentina lately with Revolut and succesfully managed to sign up?

jae

Major Contributor
Do you still have interest in a family acc? I might be signing up for one.

Top Bottom