• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

XYLOMAN

So after a week of playing with the QCC china Modules i see they are varied in what they give you in functionality and issues

The most annoying thing being noise issues with the new stuff and any amp that goes near the circuit

The CSR8645 with the built in amp on the PCB you get no or little noise at all and it seems does not have the issues similar Boards have with the Amp not on board or a Headphone amp

I have the Qcc3008 and Qcc3031 and both seem to have noise issues when say connected to a PAM Amp PCB -- or maybe its the AMP PCB creating the noise

I would like to try figure out how to get the noise gone or reduced massively

as i say the 8645 is quite -- but old -- but noise free

the others when built into a sound circuit give a lot of buzz and electrical noise

frustrating as i hoped the NEW modules would be good to go as the same in principle as the China 8645 boards

I have the Qcc3008 with the DC isolation and without

Qcc3031 have dc isolation -- but i woant both to work from a battery

Attachments

• 3101284981.jpg
    3101284981.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 197
Top Bottom