• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Purifi class-D Review and Observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koloth

We're being trolled here.
First post was funny, now it starts to become repetitive. Dude has too much time on his hands.

daftcombo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Most probably your recently puchased amplifier has some defect. You should then send it back to the store for a check and post feedback later.

Sorinsro

No offense but ..
youve-entered-the-5c9787.jpg

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
I have no idea what a self-oscilating amplifier is, but if it could overcome this major limitation as I saw it then I figured it was worth giving a shot.

Welcome...I think.

I would suggest that you go back and read the threads referred to you by a couple of the more helpful responses.

The things you describe are perfect examples of what happens when you don't listen with level and sight controls.

It is possible that you've had a string of broken equipment, but more likely that you are hearing what your brain decides you really should be hearing, and the next thing you know you're thinking you need to spend $20k for a 'good' amp.

I hope you stick around, so you don't fall further into that hole you're in!

Insisting that you really do hear these things without controls in place is just going to lead to sadness around here.

I hope you aren't a troll, but if you are, maybe take it somewhere else.

Cheers!

Ilkless

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
He's a known troll on (several) other forums I have either lurked or posted in, under the same username. His absurdity and obliviousness is to a degree that I sometimes think this is all satire. The subjective impressions lack any semblance of earnestness, lyricism and romance that you can find nowadays on subjective-impression-heavy fora, so clunky and stale to make me he could not possibly be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom