• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PURIFI amps : Group Buy finished amp + Buffer OPA1656 : free shipping to Europe.

Koeitje

Major Contributor
A group buy for the parts could be a thing right? I don't see any issues with that?

OP
daniboun

daniboun

Major Contributor
Do you really want me to list the amount of illegal stuff you are doing here? In public?

No need. I will close it anyway.
I really feel like I did something wrong ... and that's not my goal!

Koeitje

Major Contributor
If no margin is done, I guess it's ok. Not sure for the input buffer.
The gentleman here is selling a finished product.
Yes, I agree with you a 100%. Buying this stuff in bulk saves money, so if wants to organise something like that I think it would be cool. Don't know about the input buffer either. But as you say you cannot simply sell a finished product.

boXem

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Yes, I agree with you a 100%. Buying this stuff in bulk saves money, so if wants to organise something like that I think it would be cool. Don't know about the input buffer either. But as you say you cannot simply sell a finished product.
Agree with you. Issue being the size of the bulk for the operation to really become interesting.

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
No need. I will close it anyway.
I really feel like I did something wrong ... and that's not my goal!
@daniboun Your several assembled amps you put on sale on LeBonCoin already drawn my attention a while ago.

I was quite a bit surprised to find you there as well. Now I see two possibilities:
- You either provide a gentle service to the community, without any sort of financial interest. Great.
- Or you make some kind of profit with what you're are doing. Nothing wrong with that, but you should be registered as professionnal (Dealer or Manufacturer) on ASR. Not to mention your legal status in France, but that is another topic, and none of my business whatsoever...

What is bothering me, however, is your membership here as a regular dude. While you're trying to sale assembled/finished products at competitive (I should say unfair) prices, that others EU amp assemblers simply cannot hold: @Audiophonics, @Apollon Audio, @boXem | audio and so on... (Mostly because they all have to pay fees/taxes while you don't).

OP
daniboun

daniboun

Major Contributor
Option 1 ) I am not a bad guy and you can read all my reviews about TPA3255 and other class D amps etc I made.
I am rather an active contributor and I share my tests, my opinions with enthusiasm. I also helped DrMordor, Jlester to promote their modules in France and without counterpart and by passion....

I have had the opportunity to purchase a few Purifi modules with their respective Hypex power supplies but I have no intention of defrauding people.
I made 4 Purifi amps with particular care and without the attention to overshadow the builders.

In any case, I understood that I made a mistake by offering this sale, once again: with all my respect for the community, I am closing this topic.

Last edited:

maxchau

Option 1 ) I am not a bad guy and you can read all my reviews about TPA3255 and other class D amps etc I made.
I am rather an active contributor and I share my tests, my opinions with enthusiasm. I also helped DrMordor, Jlester to promote their modules in France and without counterpart and by passion....

I have had the opportunity to purchase a few Purifi modules with their respective Hypex power supplies but I have no intention of defrauding people.
I made 4 Purifi amps with particular care and without the attention to overshadow the builders.

In any case, I understood that I made a mistake by offering this sale, once again: with all my respect for the community, I am closing this topic.

I want to thank you for your posts and reviews on TPA3255 which helped my own project tremendously. The project is a great success to me.

Attachments

• IMG_6753.jpeg
    IMG_6753.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_6754.jpeg
    IMG_6754.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 186
OP
daniboun

daniboun

Major Contributor
You re welcome ) You should also take a look @ my Sabaj A20a review. : This amp is awesome as well )

maxchau

German designed Infineon chips? Will look into it. A couple my favorites are Altmann Attraction DAC and www.art0.de ta2021b chip amps. I have had great experiences with German stuff.

Top Bottom