• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PSA- QOBUZ (UK at least) now have family plans- £25pm

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I may give up on Tidal

simbloke

Forum Donor
I have Qobuz, whatever they call the plan that gives CD/HD streaming. Works for me, never had any issues with the streaming. The Android app is a little on the sluggish side, but I don't actual use it much.

OP
Jimbob54

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I have Qobuz, whatever they call the plan that gives CD/HD streaming. Works for me, never had any issues with the streaming. The Android app is a little on the sluggish side, but I don't actual use it much.
well it found every one of my 4000 tidal albums

REK2575

Qobuz's library is terrific, IMO. Probably not as expansive as Spotify, but equals Tidal's and Amazon HD's from my experience.

Especially since Qobuz moved to a more rational monthly (rather than annoying expensive annual) subscription model, I really have no complaints about the service. I dropped Tidal for Qobuz over a year ago and never looked back.

Also, there is *no* downside to not having to deal with MQA anymore...

OP
Jimbob54

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Qobuz's library is terrific, IMO. Probably not as expansive as Spotify, but equals Tidal's and Amazon HD's from my experience.

Especially since Qobuz moved to a more rational monthly (rather than annoying expensive annual) subscription model, I really have no complaints about the service. I dropped Tidal for Qobuz over a year ago and never looked back.

Also, there is *no* downside to not having to deal with MQA anymore...
Now I have to go through the process of finding out if any of my local files that weren't in tidal are on qobuz

Top Bottom