• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PS Audio Talking Smack About Amirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Sky

Major Contributor
011013Boulder-600.jpg
And Boulder is also a high end audio brand. ...Gigantic (heavy) power amplifiers.
* 450 pounds with propeller turbine power engine.

• Enjoy the music ...
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/1011/boulder_3050_monoblocks.htm

Last edited:

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
This is a pizza oven thread? ...800° is the right temperature?
Apparently a pizza oven can be even up as high as 950F. I saw that on the Food Network. Can cook a pizza in like 90-120 seconds.

North_Sky

Major Contributor
Apparently a pizza oven can be even up as high as 950F. I saw that on the Food Network. Can cook a pizza in like 90-120 seconds.

That's super fast pizza!

* My next door neighbor built one outside with rocks, and it works!
It is also very fast, incredibly fast. I know for a fact.
I'll take a pic next time ...

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
That's super fast pizza!
I had a wood fire roasted pizza in Vancouver on Commercial Drive. I ordered and the beverages and pizza came immediately. It was almost too fast. I noticed the customer traffic flow in and out seemed pretty brisk.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I think the reaction of the ASR comunity is great!!! So lets talk about pizza?

Edit says: Who is Paul? When REALY hard problems have to get solved?
So is the drink for a pepperoni pizza beer or wine or maybe just cold water? This are the real questions! Couse we all know @amirm knows how to measure. ;)
Fu** man he is the hero that made out of a kh 80 a thermometer.
Beer or wine can work with pizza for me ..

Jinjuku

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
What would the recipe look like for slander pizza? It would have to look like a pizza but the ingredients would totally not be what you thought they were.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Ah, Edmonton...more snow in winter, and colder of course, not bolder.
They have fast pizza too?
Lots of wood fire oven pizzerias here. It is very cold here in the winter and winters are long. I expect frost in the next couple of weeks. Summer is short here. People that come here anew are very shocked at what it feels like and they usually don't have a proper parka or down hoody jacket. I see it every winter, peeps walking about in jean jackets or leather with a cotton hoody underneath in burning cold temps. It gets so cold and dry that going outside takes your breath away for the first 20 seconds or so. We have had very little snow for the past few years.

LTig

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
So Pizzas. Has anyone outside of Sweden tried our excellent banana, bacon, chili, curry, chicken and peanut pizzas? They are truly excellent. If you are feeling adventurous, you could even add pineapple to the mix.
Not in Sweden, but I love the Thai chicken pizza you get at Peppes Pizza in Norway (a chain of pizza restaurants) which seems to be very close to your description.

Robin L

Master Contributor
I think the reaction of the ASR comunity is great!!! So lets talk about pizza?
Wicked Pies, Olympia Washington. A great potato pizza. Better than Escape From New York Pizza, though that's next door to Amoeba San Francisco, which now has a dispensary, making for close to one stop shopping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom