• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Stop it, aaarghh! :p
yea i know symphonic metal is not always my bag but thought it might provide cross over appeal to our more aged audiophile room mates.. :D

oh look, it has.. Amir likes it :D:D

i dont mind some of it but it tends to be well over produced to the point of being bland.

Last edited:

Dynamix

Addicted to Fun and Learning
yea i know symphonic metal is not my bag but thought it might provide cross over appeal to our more aged audiophile room mates.. :D

oh look, it has.. Amir likes it :D:D

Ah, I see. And yes, it seems to have worked. Job done. :D

This is about as symphonic as I'm willing to get:

OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
just for Amir given his new love for symphonic metal..(all the women are super sexy though!)

last one, its doing my head in:eek:

need to get back my credibility :confused:

its all my fault as i introduced my GF to all this:confused::confused: , i bought it on myself:eek:.....

Last edited:
OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
i enjoy contrast, a sudden profound change of pace so, (this one's for amir too.. supporting the founder as he gets beaten to a pulp by AJ:D)

its a shout out to Frank too... you can say what you want my friend:)

great song, its never too late!in the spirit of peace and reconciliation in dangerous times here in europe and round the world.

fas42

Major Contributor
its a shout out to Frank too... you can say what you want my friend:)

great song, its never too late!in the spirit of peace and reconciliation in dangerous times here in europe and round the world.
Thank you kindly, Thomas - and no prob's, it's all good - part of the learning in dealing with the big, bad world out there :confused: :p

And, I'll raise you ...

Dynamix

Addicted to Fun and Learning

I know! They're my "guilty pleasure". I honestly have no idea why I like this, I just do... I mean; metal mixed with little Japanese girls doing cutesy J-Pop vocals? Really? It really should not work, but somehow it does... :p

Here, have some more:

OP
Thomas savage

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I know! They're my "guilty pleasure". I honestly have no idea why I like this, I just do... I mean; metal mixed with little Japanese girls doing cutesy J-Pop vocals? Really? It really should not work, but somehow it does... :p

Here, have some more:

i bought the album!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::D

it works, the contrast. its so wrong its right. i want to see them live.

Top Bottom