• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

DHT 845

Addicted to Fun and Learning
reminds me of Bathory

InsideTheWire

Ditto Here, Septic Flesh Rule !!! Enjoyed their live in Mexico !

Still keep the demo cassette tapes of R.C., Deviser, Death Courier, Sadistic Noise (grindnoise one man band) etc. Still have the Christ puppet T-Shirt from Necromantia's demo along with a Marduk "f***k me jesus banner" on my home studio wall, mostly to remind me of how many times i have heard the word "faggot" due to my long hair and piercings. I cut myself off the scene before the "satanist murders" and the subsequent witch hunting followed to all involved into black metal scene in Greece. I do not follow the rest of the Greek B.M. scene as it is full of racist neonazi morrons. Still buying whatever Deviser, Rotting or Septic Flesh though. I know that they are very passionate with, and for, their music and it is worth supporting them.

Death Courier just put out a new album last year (it's pretty decent too)!

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
....Bolt Thrower one of the Greatest and Truest undergound bands Ever !
Sure thing. Their logo is in my avatar, BTW.;)

Saw them 3 times (Party San Open Air, Summer Breeze and Paris). The two first gigs were second to none. The third in Paris was quite disappointing. The lacked so much energy to the point I couldn't enjoy the show. Two years latter Martin Kearns passed away and I'm still very sad since the band split up...

Top Bottom