• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

digicidal

Major Contributor
Another Jinjer video out YAY!

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is a monster, album of the year contender record.
kV7jgbw.png

I don't how I discovered this band, I know little about metal, somehow found Écailles de Lune years ago, this seems that good.
I'm not surprised I like them, I do seem to like all the gaze, I'll be well served to go looking for other gaze on the internet.

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is a monster, album of the year contender record.
kV7jgbw.png

I don't how I discovered this band, I know little about metal, somehow found Écailles de Lune years ago, this seems that good.
I'm not surprised I like them, I do seem to like all the gaze, I'll be well served to go looking for other gaze on the internet.
Was going to share this one as well. The (French) band went from Black Metal to Blackgaze aver the years (literally Black and Shoegaze). The album is available in Master through Tidal.

A little too gentle for my taste, tho. Will share later others French Post-Black bands.

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Was going to share this one as well. The (French) band went from Black Metal to Blackgaze aver the years (literally Black and Shoegaze). The album is available in Master through Tidal.

A little too gentle for my taste, tho. Will share later others French Post-Black bands.
It's the shoegaze aspect that draws me in, I really like the bands from that scene, saw most of them live in the 80s, and I like it when it mutates into other genres, e.g. I like and dance/ambient crossover with someone like M83, also French, and here with metal.

Crazy_Nate

Enjoying some instrumental prog right now:

Probably only a few genres of metal that I don't care for (i.e. poppy nu metal :p), but generally, everything else is free game :D

bequietjk

Just remembered Circle of Contempt. Album is Structures for Creation.

Top Bottom