• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Prometheus Audio

holdingpants01

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
They tease them for years now. I was asking about the demo around 2021 and it took a year for them to reply, but in the meantime I bought something else so the demo never happened. Afterwards they announced upgrade to the unreleased model and bumped the price significantly. That is a really weird way of doing business and I'm glad that I didn't wait as it seems they are still not available and the website is not updated anymore.

Last edited:

prestigetone

They tease them for years now. I was asking about the demo around 2021 and it took a year for them to reply, but in the meantime I bought something else so the demo never happened. Afterwards they announced upgrade to the unreleased model and bumped the price significantly. That is a really weird way of doing business and I'm glad that I didn't wait as it seems they are still not available and the website is not updated anymore.
Yeah for what they are asking it sounds like a gamble.

Top Bottom