• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Projector and wifi speakers. Help!

eliaz188

Hi! I have a problem, that I try to solve for some time, try to search for information on the Internet but can not ... I have a projector that I want to install in the bedroom, and wifi speakers that are already installed in the room, the speakers have no additional connection in the device itself. I want the projector (or rather the streamer connected to the projector) to transmit the sound to the wifi speakers. Can't find any device that would give me such an answer. The streamer itself can only broadcast on Bluetooth. And I only find devices that broadcast on Bluetooth, and the speakers do not support it as I said. Maybe an app that will actually be installed on the streamer? Something else?

The speakers is from sonos brand. streamer is from xiaomi brand. and projector is china brand.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom