• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Primare Prisma NP5

dudodelmundo

So with nokia alone you can connect a bluetooth headset (nokia > bt headset), but when having your dac attached bluetooth from nokia isnt working anymore? d50s has bt out - does it work that way? nokia>dac>bt out>headphone. Or am i wrong.

tom_tom

Topping D50S have build in bluetooth. When I'm streaming Nokia BT > Topping > Amp&Speakers then sound in really bad quality. When I'm streaming Nokia BT > BT Headphones sound in headphones is great. It's not a big problem since i can connect Nokia by USB or optical but mayby someone else will have similar issue or will know solution.

dudodelmundo

What if Nokia USB> Topping BT > BT Headphones? Glad you like that Nokia thingy. I like that device very much. And if spotify goes on higher res than its a bonus.

Top Bottom