• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PRICE LOWERED!! FS Martin Logan Dynamo 700 with wireless kit

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
Lightly used new looking sub for sale. Sat in the box unopened for two years and I started using it about 2 years ago. Has around 100 hours on it. Due to being henpecked by the wife, it was never used. So, my loss is your gain. I may be henpecked into selling it, but no reason someone can't get a super deal! I'm asking $225 for it plus shipping. It appears that it can go UPS. This INCLUDES the wireless kit new in the package as I ran it wired. Best sub offer on the internet! New price is $200 plus shipping. If fairly local will help by meeting you halfway so you will not have shipping costs. I'm in Brooksville Fl. Send me a private message for any other info.

Great for a small to mid sized room. Got any kids? They would love it. Want to add some bass to your 2 channel set up? This will do it. This smaller (10") sealed sub will fill many needs, only limited by your imagination. It is NOT a one note boom box, this thing sounds fantastic. Follows deep bass notes with clarity and precision.

Attachments

• dynamo-700.jpg
    dynamo-700.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 60
  • brochure_dynamo_700.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Top Bottom