• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Powerful mini class d amp with min 2x100 watt in 4 ohm (1% thd)

gasolin75

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I have a nobsound G3 which i really like.

I want to try the 100+100 watt version, the dual TPA3116D2 or a TPA3255, mabye a TDA7948 based amp with 2x100 watt in 4 ohm (1% thd) or more in a black,dark colour.

My problem is i don't want to pay to much on amazon.de or uk and i want a bass,treble tone controls since im actually using those om my G3.

Why i want tone controls is because i feel theres to much bass and high with my G3 amp (wharfedale diamond 225) bass is at 11 o'clock and treble 10 o'clock.

I kind of get ocd, ticks when trebel is to the left and bass is to the right on some nobsound and fosi audio amps.

One amp that doesn't have the bass to the left, why it's made that way i don't know.
61ofujuPbHL._SL1000_1024x1024@2x.jpg

My price would be 60 euros if possible, i do have a 24v 6a power supply i an use if i could get a 100+100watt TPA3116D2 amp without a power supply for 60 euros or 50-55 pounds.

Is it possible to get what i want ?

Is it possible to get so good sound out of these small amps that they can be used without tone controls ? (which i have never use for the last 10 years on my full sized hifi amps)

Last edited:
Top Bottom