• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!
OP
H

horias2000

Forum Donor
@horias2000 I'm having a hard time sourcing the PCB. Did you just email again, see if I get a responce.
Do you mean that you can't get pe PCB fro D. Self? I had a similar issues as the postal company kept sending the package back with no explanation. I decided to make my own PCB and it works just fine. I use jlcpcb from China as they provide very good quality pcbs at a low price.

piotrkundu

Do you mean that you can't get pe PCB fro D. Self? I had a similar issues as the postal company kept sending the package back with no explanation. I decided to make my own PCB and it works just fine. I use jlcpcb from China as they provide very good quality pcbs at a low price.
He hasn't replied to my order email, let's hope he does this time. Jlcpcb has a minimum order of 5pcs, you wouldn't have any spares by chance?

OP
H

horias2000

Forum Donor
He hasn't replied to my order email, let's hope he does this time. Jlcpcb has a minimum order of 5pcs, you wouldn't have any spares by chance?
It might take some time for him to reply. I have several PCBs that I made but I used SMD components and not THT as the PCB from D. Self. All resistors are 1206 so these are easy to solder by hand. The transistors are MMBTA56/06 and PSTA56/06 for the ones tat dissipate more power. I also made a version with two pairs of power transistors and a version with just one pair. I will have a look a what exactly I still have and I will reply here.

Top Bottom