• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post your own meme

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Ok folks, enough of internet robbery and lazy reposts, let's unleash your creativity and post some originals.
[subject not restricted, but audio(phile) topic of course appreciated (a bit more).. ]

Reactions: trl
OP
pavuol

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I admit, these first are awkward, but it has to start somehow.. :):oops::rolleyes:

2020-04-15 19_06_18-meme1.odt - LibreOffice Writer.jpg

2020-04-15 19_12_47-Am I The Only One Around Here Meme Generator - Imgflip.jpg

Tks

Major Contributor
At least you know what parts a speaker requires. I am completely lost on even the basics of building a speaker. Then again I'm lost on changing a lightbulb (exaggeration, but you can imagine this rings pretty close to truth for anyone living in city centers.. We don't have things like garages, or tool sheds, or anything most normal people have to tinker and repair, or make stuff).

Btw I had a question for anyone that knows a thing or two about cabinet resonance (sorry for the off topic, feel free to PM me if I am making a mess here). Why not just stuff enough foam or some shit inside the speaker, or use thicker walls so such a thing can't occur? What's up with empty boxes with just a woofer in them?

Top Bottom