• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Ken Tajalli

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Right below your last photo: There is this clicky:
View attachment 284530
If you are the vindictive-type ('not even getting a bigMac'...), you can always ""Report" him to authorities... for sale of forgeries.:facepalm:
ha ha at first I didn't get you.
Anybody who buys a Stradivari at £20K believing it is the genuine article, deserves to be shafted! I still think he was stupid to sell it.
Anyhoo, there are so many copies about, some wonderful ones, that it is a non issue.
The violin was very well-made originally, and sounded very "Big" , and was genuinely old.
BTW good copies can run into million dollars:

1683659060159.png

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
The main garden's pretty much prepped for the growing season and the cooler-weather stuff is in*. Mrs. H started harvesting asparagus a few days ago. Good times. :)

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
The main garden's pretty much prepped for the growing season and the cooler-weather stuff is in*. Mrs. H started harvesting asparagus a few days ago. Good times. :)

Nice. I like that you have a riding mower! I used to mow a acre and a half with a 21" two stroke Lawn Boy self propelled lawnmower. I did that for 15 years sometimes 2 times per week if the rain and sun where good for the grass. I was the gardener labor boy for my mom. I dreaded fertilizer because the lawn would grow so fast and be thick and juicy making it more difficult to mow. LoL. I picked asparagus about twice a week beside the Columbia River along a old wagon path on steep sandy south facing exposure and somedays I would get about maybe 10 or 15 pounds on a very good day and my mom would be pretty pleased because she ate the stuff like it was candy and froze it for winter... I gobble it down pretty fast too with melted cheddar on top. Mom attempted growing asparagus but it never rooted like it does in the wild. :D

Last edited:

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Last edited:

nobodynoz

Mick jagger is fluent in French...

Last edited:

digicidal

Major Contributor
When AI works correctly, it's pretty boring... but when it fails miserably - now it's art!
1684315871130.png

digicidal

Major Contributor
the original manufacturer hasn't made these for decades and the know-how has been lost.
So it's like democracy... I'll see myself out. ;)

iu

nobodynoz

IMG_4159.JPG

Cathedral of Girona, Spain, one hour by car from where I live in France.
There are no boarders between France and Spain... only on maps.

IMG_4175.JPG

Inside the Cathedral...

IMG_4192.JPG

Inside the Cathedral...
could be used for some ceremonies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom