• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Somafunk

Major Contributor
I'd better not say too much but I heard about some..."issues" with northern tourists. Arrogant behaviour to the local staff like that.

I had typed out something similar with regard to a large group of “long termers” out in Goa at the end of their Nat service who treated the entire town and residents as their domain to be used/abused which led to a massive police vs them confrontation leading to multiple arrests and a massive crackdown in the area, big headlines in the goan papers about their activities and control of the local party’s and drugs trade.

Anyway, nuff’ talk more pics of random stuff

Double rainbow taken at a mates house, Scotland

8679514863_81a16512ea_o.jpg

8680624972_f28908e54d_k.jpg

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Water tanker tractor...
...no, 37 MB too big. damn. I can't think of anything other than registering at dropbox or going through the youtube process.
it's a video, you say?
Yeah, youtube is pretty painless. google "drive" is OK, not sure how easy it is to share, shall we say, indiscriminately, though. ;)
I share videos occasionally using google drive, but only with specific folks (e.g., family members).

Katji

Major Contributor
Oh , I forgot about google drive - but there^^ it is, plus a monkey vid, the ubiquitous macaques, nasty.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
I told you I like 'em all. :)
That's our town administrator helming the JD in the photo above, BTW.

We did have a JD lawn tractor that I bought from our erstwhile pastor in MA :) when we moved to NH. Served me well for a decade.
Here's an EOL photo of it.

I titled this composition Tractordämmerung. :cool:

Katji

Major Contributor
I like them all, green, red, blue, but that orange one is really smart. Like KTM orange, like if KTM made tractors. :)

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
OK, I'll be dropping the occasional tractor photo in this thread ad infinitum.

JeffS7444

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Indian tractors are fairly popular in the US. There's a Mahindra dealer none too far from us here, although Kubota is the local favorite. :)

me on our son-in-law's Kubota :)
You'll note the happy expression on my face.
It's a great tractor.
Nice, but could keeping sheep as pets / hoofed lawn mowers be a viable alternative?

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Nice, but could keeping sheep as pets / hoofed lawn mowers be a viable alternative?
I don't know how good sheep are for skidding logs, tilling... stuff like that. ;)
Plus, one would need a darned tall sheep to do this*

1659729311821.jpeg

Top Bottom