• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

North_Sky

Major Contributor

onofno

It was a very simple game on French TV called "the test of the cylinders". To win you have to grab the the key that will open a door and.... there is another test... The girl - Malika Ménard - was a TV journalist and still is...
in french the a is always pronounced as in cat

Last edited:

superczar

Kinnaur Valley, India
Wonder how it looks now with no visitors !

Kinnaur.jpg

Wombat

Master Contributor
It was a very simple game on French TV called "the test of the cylinders". To win you have to grab the ke, the key will open a door and.... there is another test... The girl - Malika Ménard - was a TV journalist and still is...
in french the a is always pronounced as in cat

safe_image.gif

onofno

Portion of a fisching port in a town called "Port-Vendres" by the Mediterranean Sea, South of France, where you can eat in restaurants fresh fish, oysters, whatever from the sea...
with my iPhone 5 SE. March 8, 2020. 18:41:36
-IMG_0339.png

Last edited:

onofno

Italy a country that I LOVE... my wife is Italian from Ischia a beautiful small island... When you walk you are surprised - chocked by the beauty of old towns, I mean 500+ years old towns, the beauty of landscapes shaped by men.... you keep walking and you see the past because in Italy they keep the past alive, this is incredible in Roma... And what about the large-ENORMOUS lakes with beautiful old mansions all around....
and and and food in Italy is a religion !

Last edited:

onofno

IMG_1198.jpeg

with my CANON GX7 - Sept 4, 2020 - 16:45 - click on image - Poor suburb of town, France

Last edited:

JeffS7444

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A circa 1966 film camera that I restored awhile back, works great. Half-frame 35mm, so 72 exposures on a 36-exposure roll of film.

_A020043.jpg

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
IMG_1464 (1).jpeg

image made in France in mid- September 2020 by nobodynoz in the Pyrénées Mountains.
lake altitude : 2016m / 2205 yards.... one can see the dam on the right side.

Last edited:

xykreinov

Forum Donor
Italy a country that I LOVE... my wife is Italian from Ischia a beautiful small island... When you walk you are surprised - chocked by the beauty of old towns, I mean 500+ years old towns, the beauty of landscapes shaped by men.... you keep walking and you see the past because in Italy they keep the past alive, this is incredible in Roma... And what about the large-ENORMOUS lakes with beautiful old mansions all around....
and and and food in Italy is a religion !

Beautiful video with a fittingly beautiful soundtrack!

Top Bottom