• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Newman

Major Contributor
_A7R7060-DT4-Beachport.jpg

Personal photograph, Beachport, Australia, 2022
A glass of wine and a view of the sunset.

Last edited:

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
VIVID AUDIO white speakers... design and business offices in the UK, and manufacturing facilities in South Africa...
this is the attic of Joël Chevassus' house in France.

DSC_9563.jpg

Last edited:

Katji

Major Contributor
Nice photo..shows well how the Vivids look. (They often look funny, many people dislike the looks.)

Old photo of forum members visit to the factory :

1657727220868.png

nobodynoz

What could I say ? It's so beautiful... built in Germany... precision 8 seconds a year !

Last edited:

Katji

Major Contributor
Never mind "###-worshippers,"

1658268169891.jpeg

Last edited:

nobodynoz

This is the flag of French Bretagne (" Britany ")... I thought that the US Flag was a copy of that flag and I was wrong...
Long time ago French Britany had no flag so they decide to make a copy of the US Flag.... and it's black and white....

-Capture d’écran 2022-07-27 à 09.30.39.png

nobodynoz

If you've never seen a Ford Mustang with a French license plate.... it belongs to the owner of a nice boat....
with my Iphone 6s

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
We had eucalyptus in the "Bay Area" when we lived in CA. They wouldn't grow here.
It's a mixture of things. On the east side of the house (photo is looking east, perhaps needless to say, for an evening rainbow ;) ) it's mostly sugar maples and white pines. Some of the woody trunks you are seeing are "snags" (dead trees, left as habitat for the little woodland creatures). :)

Looks like this in the autumn :)

Not quite the same angle, but the same trees (and some others) :)
The only "seasoning" applied to this image was to use a CP filter on the lens when the photo was taken.

Last edited:

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
We had eucalyptus in the "Bay Area" when we lived in CA. They wouldn't grow here.
It's a mixture of things. On the east side of the house (photo is looking east, perhaps needless to say, for an evening rainbow ;) ) it's mostly sugar maples and white pines. Some of the woody trunks you are seeing are "snags" (dead trees, left as habitat for the little woodland creatures). :)
That's called bio-diversity engineering if memory serves me correct... lol. I'm going to guess and think Pleated woodpeckers, squirrels with some suitable turkey habitat sprinkled in?

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
That's called bio-diversity engineering if memory serves me correct... lol. I'm going to guess and think Pleated woodpeckers, squirrels with some suitable turkey habitat sprinkled in?
all of the local woodpecker species (pileated, downy, hairy, flickers, yellow bellied sapsuckers, and, in recent years, redbellied woodpeckers) appreciate some dead trees as sources of food and for nesting, and there are other species that'll nest in divots and cavities in snags. I don't know how squirrels feel about dead trees. ;)

on topic :)

... more woodpeckers to come ;)

Top Bottom