• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

nobodynoz

Visiting Paris...
The first minute shows the traffic in front of Notre-Dame cathedral ... after we visit the city ...

Musician @ Stratford-upon-Avon. 2015
After I took this photo, imagining he might want a copy, I went over to him while he was still playing. He did not take kindly to that. Boy, what was I thinking disturbing a musician in the middle of a piece!? I felt real bad.
So I sat down in the shade enjoying a private concert with only one other gentleman with whom I shared the image.
Having to leave before he had finished and 3/4s across the bridge in the background heard some yelling and turn to see him waving and running to catch up. The other gentleman was his relative.
He apologized. I apologized. We had a most wonderful chat.
Uno Mundo.
CLASSICAL GASS.jpg

JeffS7444

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Been itching to do something with halftones for awhile, like silkscreen. These two started off as 6x4.5 color film images, scanned and brought into GIMP for conversion to halftone.
Zenit 12SD Halftone.png
Nikon SP SM.png

2021-05-12_22-03-51.jpg

An alien attack. Well, not really, it's iron doom missiles over tell Aviv last night, intercepting over 200 rockets shot simultaneously from Gaza. This was shot from a balcony about 0.5 miles from my house. Here is the full video (interception successes is around 90%).

BTW, I've just received a text message from my commander, telling me that I may be called for army reserve service in the upcoming days... (I'm one year short from being relieved from all duties). This puts all audio related issues in a very different perspective...

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
View attachment 129413

An alien attack. Well, not really, it's iron doom missiles over tell Aviv last night, intercepting over 200 rockets shot simultaneously from Gaza. This was shot from a balcony about 0.5 miles from my house. Here is the full video (interception successes is around 90%).

BTW, I've just received a text message from my commander, telling me that I may be called for army reserve service in the upcoming days... (I'm one year short from being relieved from all duties). This puts all audio related issues in a very different perspective...

Well I can't put a "like" here, but hope that this escalating situation will cease soon.
Keep well after the ones you l0ve.