• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Where are you from/located?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

evam1

[QUOTE = "alani, post: 713508, member: 28915"] Γεια σας φίλοι,
είμαι από την Ελλάδα, την Αθήνα. [/ QUOTE]
Υπάρχουν κι άλλοι "κρυφοι" εδώ μέσα!

evam1

[QUOTE = "Harmonie, post: 717093, member: 16438"] Kalimera
Πικάνης; [/ ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
Καλιμέρα
Poli kala, efharisto = very well, thank you

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
efharisto @alani

BUT
When you are a child and just hear the language, while spending all your summer vacation on Ios and drinking Carnation (the chocolate milk), you hear Pikanis.
Kalinikta :p

shaitan667

Originally from New Zealand, but have lived in Perth, Western Australia for the 16 years.

EJ3

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Conceived in Charleston, South Carolina USA (my mother was Austrian), born in Salzburg, Austria, back in Chas at 2 months old. Many trips to Europe (France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, The former Republic of Yugoslavia, Italy, Switzerland) before I was 18. Canada. At around 46 I started travelling quite a bit by ship and was for long term times in Diego Garcia, Kuwait, Singapore, Guam (where I later bought a condo, sold it & now have a second condo there and have owned a business there with my wife since 2005), Saipan (where I became a resident from 2003-2018) & finally married at the age of 48) (This is also where I started lurking ASR), Tinian, Thailand, S. Korea, Okinawa, Sasebo & Hiro Japan, Western Australia, Sri Lanka, The Truk Islands and traveled other places short term (England, Ireland, Panama, Hawaii & others). Within the United States I have also travelled extensively and lived in the following: Charleston, SC (always come back to here), New Orleans, Washington, DC; Falls Church, Virginia & Greenbelt, Maryland. Their are other places that I just inadvertently failed to list but I have been a traveling man. and for the longer distances, mostly by ship.

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
3rd Stone from a category G star; out on a spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy

EJ3

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
From southwestern part of China, currently live in California, USA.
I forgot to mention my travels to China, (a very important place in my life), as it is where my wife (whom I first met in Somewhere else) is from.

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hum...

It seems to get closer and closer to Head-Fi:

Screenshot_20210508-160409.png

I had a hard time to find if ASR is now the third or the fourth most visited Audio forum on the planet.

threni

Major Contributor
Originally from New Zealand, but have lived in Perth, Western Australia for the 16 years.

My kiwi mate tells me when this occurs the average IQ of both countries increases!

EJ3

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
My kiwi mate tells me when this occurs the average IQ of both countries increases!
Having rented an apartment in Freemantle for a month but having never been to New Zealand, I cannot confirm what your Kiwi mate said. (I must say that I did enjoy my Nov/Dec time in the Western Australia area). However, based on stories that I have heard (and on the few direct contacts with New Zealander's visiting places that I have been), my empirical experiences show that there is certainly a strong possibility that this could be true. (On the other hand, it could have been alcohol related). Maybe one day, I'll get the chance to go to New Zealand & have a look/see for myself.

Top Bottom