• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Where are you from/located?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
From Maryland (United States)
Located in New Hampshire (ditto)

Nemo

Forum Donor
It took me too long to find this post ;)

I am from Malaga, Andalucia in South Spain.

Counting the places I have lived for at least one year, I also lived in San Sebastian (Basque Country in North Spain) as an undergrad; Glasgow (Scotland) still as an undergrad; Santa Cruz, California (biking & surfing); Madrid (Spain) for my Master; Delft (the Netherlands) for some work; Washington DC; Oslo (Norway); and back in Washington DC for now. I work in International Development and have worked in more than 20 countries. I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to experience some of what the World has to offer, and even more to live in different places and learn from the locals.

Looking for a new position now: my lovely partner is from Seattle, so Washington DC is a good compromise for us, for now at least!

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Prague, Czech republic
:cool: Easily one of the most beautiful city I've been:
IMG_20180816_174535.jpg

IMG_20180816_173005.jpg

Last edited:

CtheArgie

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
This is complicated. I was born in Buenos Aires. My dad was born in Wilno, then Poland now Vilnius, Lithuania. The family name is Lithuanian but he called himself a Pole. Mom was born in BA too. Both her parents were English. She lives in Salamander Bay, Australia. I lived in Philadelphia, New Jersey and now the Santa Monica Mountains in Southern California.
Thus, I am a true mutt.

Top Bottom