• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Where are you from/located?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
ASR World map.jpg

ASR just reached the impressive amount of 7000 members. (Again, congratulations for your work, @amirm!:))

I guess, when the forum started 3 years ago, that there were mostly US members (correct me if I'm wrong). Now, the forum has got an international reputation in the audio world.

For now, I'm just curious to know a bit about the cartography of where the members are from (or actually located, for what matters). Some people tends to move a lot, so I let two possible choices. Of course, there is too many possible countries to list, that's why I simplified this poll to the choice of continents.

PS: For my part: Paris area, France, EU.

Last edited:

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
View attachment 38982

ASR just reached the impressive amount of 7000 members. (Again, congratulations for your work, @amirm!:))

I guess, when the forum started 3 years ago, that there were mostly US members (correct me if I'm wrong). Now, the forum has got an international reputation in the audio world.

For now, I'm just curious to know a bit about the cartography of where the membres are from (or actually located, for what matters). Some people tends to move a lot, so I let two possible choices. Of course, there is too many possible countries to list, that's why I simplified this poll to the choice of continents.

Maryland
Mid-Atlantic, USA

Sparky

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
View attachment 38982

For now, I'm just curious to know a bit about the cartography of where the membres are from (or actually located, for what matters). Some people tends to move a lot, so I let two possible choices. Of course, there is too many possible countries to list, that's why I simplified this poll to the choice of continents.

PS: For my part: Paris area, France, EU.

Manchester, England. ️

Ceburaska

Forum Donor
Vote early, vote often...

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
Irkutsk, Russia. Now in Canada.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
From a huge country to another huge country (remember I'm in Belgium )
Where in Canada?
Toronto.

You guys have good sour beer.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
I've been in Toronto. And in London.
To Labatt's headquarters (while we speak about beer)
By the way, for anyone else reading, he means the Canadian London, in Ontario.

You know, the real one. :)

Rja4000

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Curiously large number of Europeans here! Interesting, I assumed it was (still) NA-dominated. Or may it have to do with time zones, the Americans might not be online now?
Yes, I guess we have to wait until the west coast guys wake up :)
And it's too late for China already... or is it?

Ceburaska

Forum Donor
Yeah. Not the village in UK.
I used to live in London, now I do live in a village. My London apartment bloc had more people than my current location.

Top Bottom