• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll & discussion: UFOs / UAPs / Other Intelligent Life in Universe

Do you believe there are alien spacecraft that have visited earth’s atmosphere?

• Yes.

• No, and I don’t believe there is other intelligent life in the Universe.

• No, but I do believe there is other intelligent life in the Universe.

• I think there is too much scientific uncertainly to be confident in any opinion on this.

• I am a space alien.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MediumRare

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
As we approach peak UFO interest, a fun US Navy patent discussion here.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...d-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances
Wow, very interesting. I all seems like an April Fool's prank or intentional intelligence misdirection. But who the hell knows!
Patent 10,144,532 is live: https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph...+mass+reduction"&RS="inertial+mass+reduction"

"It is also important to note that if the Navy had wanted this patent to remain classified, it could have filed the patent under the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 (35 U.S.C. ch. 17), a law which allows patents to remain classified if they might pose a possible threat to the national security of the United States. Instead, all of Pais' patents are currently fully available to the public. If such a propulsion technology was so revolutionary and if the Navy indeed wanted to keep this technology out of others' hands, it’s curious that they would choose to make the patent public. Maybe the Navy is signaling to its adversaries that it, too, is aware of this revolutionary capability and to whom it belongs."

blse59

Trillions of life forms in the universe(s). Homo sapiens were seeded on earth by extra-terrestrials.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Last edited:

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The anticipated Report (or some part of it) is out.

It is very short.

They claim to don't know.

Preliminary Assessment: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena 25 June 2021

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf
Maybe it's reason is in page 7.

Increase Investment in Research and Development
The UAPTF has indicated that additional funding for research and development could further the future study of the topics laid out in this report. Such investments should be guided by a UAP Collection Strategy, UAP R&D Technical Roadmap, and a UAP Program Plan

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Earth Girls Are Easy spaceship.JPG

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
it's not that the Chicago Deep Dish thing tastes bad - but it is NOT pizza
When I feed some leftover "Uno" to my dog, he doesn't worry about its metaphysical quiddity. He just enjoys, and so do I.

Top Bottom