• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Plenue D Battery versus Plenue D2 Battery

PK232

I am playing a long shot here. Is anyone familiar enough with both the Cowon Plenue D and D2 that can say whether or not a D2 replacement battery will also fit the D? The D appears to be about a mm smaller in all dimensions and there could be configuration differences as well.

I could take my Plenue D apart and measure, but it would be nice to have the replacement battery on hand so I would only have to disassemble the D once.

OP
P

PK232

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I never thought to check reviews when looking. And now I have a guess as to why vendors do not mention the D when advertising the battery for the D2. I suspect it is because the D, based on the photos, has a soldered in battery, which means chopping of the connector on the D2 replacement battery and then using a soldering iron. I have a variable temperature soldering station so that won't be a problem. :) I will order a replacement battery today. Thanks again.

egonator

Hi, can i ask where you bought a new battery for the plenue d . I cant seem find it anywhere online
thanks

Top Bottom