• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Please help (especially in music/movie threads)

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Hello everyone. I need your help in something. As you all know, we need to grow the forum to get more diversity of opinion/information. To that end, the best help is when people are searching for something and discover our forum.

Google loves forums like ours because they change all the time and hence it considers it an active part of the Internet. What it doesn't like is when it reads a post and all it sees is a picture or video. What it wants are keywords that people search for.

So my request is when posting videos and pictures, put in the keywords on what it is. I know it may seem redundant to do this with pictures/videos that are easily recognizable by humans but until such time that Google gets that smart, let's put in a bit of a descriptor.

Along these lines, under every post that you create is a "Tags" field. Put in the keywords that may be relevant to your post. "Rock music" when posting a rock video would be nice. Simply put in a comma between different tags. While search engines don't put huge value on these tags, there is a value for members in that they can search for tags on the forum.

Thank you all for helping make our forum a thriving community on the Internet!

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
I got you Amir; you are absolutely right.

A thread like post a pic, a photograph, a design, etc., but without a single word, is in itself a sacred ground of the Internet; only the most illuminated know how to google the key words to get there. ;)

With movies, there are always few words to describe...not just the title, because then it'll be real boring...I agree.
With music, the exact very same. And when posting a youtube music video, or a youtube movie trailer ... it's a good idea what you just said.
I'll try to remember it for next time...I'm all in.

AudioScienceReview is for everyone, not a sect, no discrimination, no selection of high class people from the audio scientific world, not just for regular people who live on this planet, but to all experts in acoustics, sound reproduction, the full audio spectrum, all sets of ears, esoteric creations, solid channel transmission, sound waves, distortion, HDMI, and everything that goes through the human canals.
Brief, no bull all solid audio engineering for the music and movies we love for our great entertaining pleasure of life.

If you google audiosciencereview right now, it will bring you here. But tomorrow it might bring you way up there in the discoveries of the greatest audio truths.
...Plus so much more that it would transform the world as we know it. :)

After all, this is our forum, and what we make of it. This is the voice of all the people on earth...7.35 billions.
It should become larger than facebook, than twitter, than google, than you tube, than all of them reunited together.
It will.

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
will try to remember to do it Amir.

Top Bottom