• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PHONOSOPHIE - "Aktivator technik" / amazing german technology

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I haven't found this mentioned here, really cool products, website for german speakers though.

link: Die Produkte für perfekte Momente
pricelist

interference suppression chips in various form factor - stickers, glass plates, pyramids, cubes, they offer enhanced cables, power blocks and fuses as well

cache_6345455.jpg

cache_6348201.jpg
thumb_9581037.jpg

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
I haven't found this mentioned here, really cool products, website for german speakers though.

The Germans seem to be one of the front runners in this "technology" race. Did a quick search and found three more: Gabriel-Tech, WA-Quantum and Vortex HiFi. They are a lot smarter than us. No need to make capacitors from gold foil and holy man's ear wax when stickers and beer coasters sell like hot cakes.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
interference suppression chips in various form factor - stickers, glass plates, pyramids, cubes, they offer enhanced cables, power blocks and fuses as well

They've got something to rip off everybody! Wow...

Harmonie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Haven't heard of them, look nice too. Now I don't know which design to chose, not having enough cash for both :(!
shaktistone_l.jpg

Ohhh, that old Snake brick that German Hifi magazines where raving about (~20 years ago)

Top Bottom