• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PHISON A2.120 amp on th bench!

Mivera

Major Contributor
I will speak on Sonny's behalf because he's an extremely busy. Sonny's main business is OEM PCB assembly with his company SITO APS. They assemble all of their PCB's in Denmark. They don't farm out all of their work to China like most everyone else. If they did there wouldn't be much point in having their business, because this is what their business does.

iridium

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If it is heavy aluminum, it is cheaper to manufacture in Mexico = AKA China:

WSJ:
Two years ago, a California aluminum executive commissioned a pilot to fly over the Mexican town of San José Iturbide, at the foot of the Sierra Gorda mountains, and snap aerial photos of a remote desert factory.
He made a startling discovery. Nearly one million metric tons of aluminum sat neatly stacked behind a fortress of barbed-wire fences. The stockpile, worth some $2 billion and representing roughly 6% of the world’s total inventory—enough to churn out 2.2 million Ford F-150s or 77 billion beer cans—quickly became an obsession for the U.S. aluminum industry.
Aluminum-industry representative Jeff Henderson says he is convinced that China Zhongwang Holdings Ltd., a Chinese aluminum giant controlled by billionaire Liu Zhongtian,tried to evade U.S. tariffs by routing aluminum through Mexico to disguise its origins, a tactic known as transshipping.

iridium.

Please Note: 77 Billion beer cans = 77,000,000,000.00

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Cool story.

Just few days ago I sold $40 of Coke cans. @ 5 cents per can do the math.

iridium

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Cool story.

Just few days ago I sold $40 of Coke cans. @ 5 cents per can do the math.

$3.85 Billion Dollars = You are rich if you get the rest of the cans.

iridium.

Geardaddy

I have the Phison stack for sale at a bargain price for those interested.

Top Bottom