• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PHISON A2.120 amp on th bench!

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
You must come up and hear the,
Cessaro
Grimm
Beolab 90's
Manger C1's
Grimm LS1 BE 's
Kii THREE ( multi channel )
and the Phison amps!
BW Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Big barrow Thomas!
I love that thread on the Wam deep bass from a stand mount !
I hope to have the JBLs here as well but the UK disti appear to also prefer to be the sole UK retailer , selling from another business on the same site run by the son of the distributor.JBL UK never return emails or telephone calls it could hardly be more pathetic no wonder JBL have no UK presence.
Shameful.
Keith.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Big barrow Thomas!
I love that thread on the Wam deep bass from a stand mount !
I hope to have the JBLs here as well but the UK disti appear to also prefer to be the sole UK retailer , selling from another business on the same site run by the son of the distributor.JBL UK never return emails or telephone calls it could hardly be more pathetic no wonder JBL have no UK presence.
Shameful.
Keith.
Lol you noticed! That's me Atomic606 , banging my head against the wall! Funny I used to run a pair of proac D1's ( stand mounts) off a big krell... Was... damaging lol but no deep bass, umm... Must of needed a bigger amp I guess! We need more members but at least we don't have retards like that! I want to see AJ there... Now that would be fun.

JBL have 0 uk presence, they were happy to offer to bring them big JBL's down to me lol! Politics...

You need to contact JBL proper not uk. Side step the whole sorry arrangement, if you want to sell them that is.

Shame as the kii three , beolab 90 and JBL would make a great range for you! Imo they would fit well on the same barrow.

Oh I even got a stealth barrow of the kii three in on that thread too... :D

Last edited:
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Thomas who offered to bring the JBLs to your place Karma UK?
BW Keith.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Can't remember and lost email conversation. It would of been the main distribution guy. They are in the uk now, the model your after.

Maybe I should get a audition and you can press your head up against my front door and listen in :D

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Ian Severs and Karma UK are the UK distributors, those emails could be the smoking gun!
Keith.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Ian Severs and Karma UK are the UK distributors, those emails could be the smoking gun!
Keith.
They offered to come round a few weeks ago, I believe the speakers are on a uk tour of sorts..

I said no because currently there are men hard at work in Bangkok making super strength tincels for my drivers lol

No really there are :D that's where voice coils and such are made... Mostly.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Nice guts Keith! :)

On JBL, their business is commercial sound. So buying them as luxury goods even in US is hard. Their commercial dealers do a ton of business so they get the attention. Luxury dealer that sells a few, not so much.

Phelonious Ponk

Addicted to Fun and Learning
How can it be good? It doesn't have any big copper doughnuts in it.

Tim

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
GD did we speak on the telephone, I haven't received notification yet.
BW Keith.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
After a bit of a delay ,summer holidays etc etc the PHISON A120 has arrived, it is hugely heavy, I am pleased it comes in its own flight case!
Keith

Phison Audio - Sonny

Industry Expert
Technical Expert
Be carefull how you lift it!

We have a wall mounted rack so it was easy to clean below. Well after 15 min we could see the screws was going out of the wall.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
What's the weight?

Phison Audio - Sonny

Industry Expert
Technical Expert
25Kg.

Size: 440x330x150(WxDxH)

It is really compact. I did not want to build a poweramp with a 12 cylinder length.

I find it a bit religiously to make a power amp that is no wider than 440mm but 1000mm deep.

Top Bottom