• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Philharmonic BMR Monitor Semi-Objective Review - Road Show Stop 1

RMW_NJ

Erin, I was so certain this would be my "end game" speaker..... Maybe my old ears won't pick up on the things you did, because I just want to want them. I love those cabinets. Regardless, thanks for your work on this stuff.

I definitely have not heard as many speakers as Erin, nor is my ear as trained as his, but I have owned quite a few speakers in the $2000 range (E.g., Kef R300, Buchardt S400, Ascend EX/LX, and others), and I enjoy the BMR the most. With that being said, if you listen at above average volumes or plan on using in a home theater, these might not be the best choice for you. Similarly, if you’re listening room is small these might not be the best choice. Every speaker in this price range will have trade offs, and the BMR is no different.

Top Bottom