• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

PecanPi - Next Generation Raspberry Pi DAC and Streamer

OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio

Thread Starter #201
Can you also re-do all measurements with USB?

Measures the same?
No change. This is because DAC has built-in reclocking. The I2S source does not change performance.

jgirado

Forum Donor
Thanks for your prompt response, I'll install Volumio and play a little bit (I don't have Roon right now). I'll use one of my USB crappy DACs in the meantime until I decide if I want the case or build mine (need to build on top a XLR switcher, etc.), pot, power supply, etc.

Javier
Hi,

I tried to buy the DAC + CASE today but it's back-ordered. When are you going to have more?

Also, I do have a 9VCC/3A power supply so I don't need a new one. Can you tell me the tip size and polarity?

Thanks in advance,
Javier

OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio

Thread Starter #204
Hi,

I tried to buy the DAC + CASE today but it's back-ordered. When are you going to have more?

Also, I do have a 9VCC/3A power supply so I don't need a new one. Can you tell me the tip size and polarity?

Thanks in advance,
Javier
Yes, back-ordered they will start shipping in mid-February. I will ship orders in the order in which they come in.

The power supply connector is Barrel Plug, 2.1mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D. x 9.5mm - Center Positive.

OP
orchardaudio

orchardaudio