• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Peace-EQ 2 speakers

deprogrammed

I took measurements using REW for my left and right speakers. I exported 2 text files for each respective speaker.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to import 2 files in PEACE. Help

Any guidance or references would be greatly appreciated.

1649115316261.png
1649115416092.png

Deprogrammed
Click on the "Commands" button (right middle of display) and copy paste your text into the top pane. You will only need to copy the filters with values > ignore filters with "none"

Good luck!

OP
deprogrammed

deprogrammed

Thank You for taking the time.
Does the command only apply to the selected configuration? For some reason I thought that was for mics and was always on. I
Do I import one text file and add the other to the Command?

1649279662935.png
1649279715224.png

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
REW can export EQ in a .txt file directly that you can use with EAPO without the need for peace.

OP
deprogrammed

deprogrammed

REW can export EQ in a .txt file directly that you can use with EAPO without the need for peace.
That is what I did, export 2 text files for left and right speaker. I am not sure how to use both in Peace. I could forgo Pease but it is supposed to be easier. I do EQ my headphones as well, so changing is necessary.
And Thank You.

You can save the settings (bottom left) and rename them for whatever source you are listen too.
The top pane is before the mixer sliders.
The third pane will show the mix slider settings. The mix slider settings will add to the first pane filter settings.
I have saved filter settings for headphones, near field/far field speakers, different rooms etc.
Play some pink noise to test the effects on/off.
You can use REW RTA + mic to fine tune the pink noise frequency response curve with the mixer sliders. 31 band best

Cheers

Last edited:
OP
deprogrammed

deprogrammed

Figured it out! Thanks!

Top Bottom