• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Patreon Donations for Audio Hardware Review and Measurements

Jinjuku

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
For what is being done it's not a tough ask to sign up and contribute Amir a cup of decent coffee once a month. I signed up over a Patreon so it could do recurring which I think is better for ASR as the Paypal contributions are once and done.

The Topping DAC reviews, The Behringer, those have been worth it alone.

Jimster480

Major Contributor
For what is being done it's not a tough ask to sign up and contribute Amir a cup of decent coffee once a month. I signed up over a Patreon so it could do recurring which I think is better for ASR as the Paypal contributions are once and done.

The Topping DAC reviews, The Behringer, those have been worth it alone.
Really glad to see a forum that cares about objectivity.

labdoc

I signed up and donated today. Great forum for fun and learning. Thank you Amir and all contributors.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I signed up and donated today. Great forum for fun and learning. Thank you Amir and all contributors.
Welcome and thank you so much. As Thomas says, it will pay for lobster and steak dinner tonight! :D

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Welcome and thank you so much. As Thomas says, it will pay for lobster and steak dinner tonight! :D

Whatever it takes for you to keep up your strength I am all for it! We have to keep the King of Audio well nourished so he can keep on testing!

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Is there a way to give a little now and then as we have funds? I was thinking there should just be an option to give, not an "account upgrade" thingie. I don't care about the recognition (OK, easy to say since I already have the tag), just like to give a little extra now and then?

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
I think it was set up for Patreon's model of monthly (or whatever) giving vs. Paypal's just transferring money to the ASR account like you would any other. The latter is all I really need.

dc655321

Major Contributor
Donation made.
Thank you so much for the virtual space filled with intelligent, rational people, great information, and relatively good SNR.
Mostly... ;)

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Donation made.
Thank you so much for the virtual space filled with intelligent, rational people, great information, and relatively good SNR.
Mostly... ;)
Thank you so much. Much appreciated.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I think it was set up for Patreon's model of monthly (or whatever) giving vs. Paypal's just transferring money to the ASR account like you would any other. The latter is all I really need.
I hesitate to provide more ways for you to contribute your hard earned dollars Don. :) You have already been generous with your last donation. I think I can just give you my paypal email address and you can send money that way.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
signed up last night - or was it this morning? In any case being able to pay monthly makes Patreon work better for me - glad to help.

as far as pizza goes, please order Italian sausage, extra cheese, jalapenos and have them put fresh tomatoes on AFTER it comes out of the wood-fired oven
I will pass on the necessary instructions to my man servant..

Really appreciate your contribution ( and everyone’s continuing support), it will help us to keep our reviews flowing but also keep us purely consumer focused and I think it helps build a sense of community too.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I've been a donor for a while, but not via Patreon just via paypal.
I prefer the PayPal thing too, however it comes we appreciate it and I’d also thank you for your contributions to the forum in the way of your postings.

It can be tough at times but we are all in this together , by consumers (members) for consumers.

Keltere

Thank you all. Ultimately we can only do this as a team.....

amirm what about amazon referrals? You can get 3% on each transaction made with your referal link.

Top Bottom