• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Parametric EQ settings for Susvara

TonyNL

One of the most anticipated headphone review is the Hifiman Susvara. Does it live up to the legend status technically? It was too bad that I couldn't wait and bought one before a future review here.

Do anybody have some Roon player parametric EQ settings for the Susvara in style of Amir?

Last edited:
OP
TonyNL

TonyNL

Great! Sure I will read more about that person and try his settings :D btw Amir changed my world not only in choosing sound equipment, but practically everything in my life... I think I am changed a little bit. Thanks you all guys, your work enlights me!

Last edited:

murl

Pondered buying these headphones. Have LCD4s currently. Think they are worth it?

OP
TonyNL

TonyNL

Pondered buying these headphones. Have LCD4s currently. Think they are worth it?
This is a hard one. Try the Audeze 5 and the Susvara before you buy, but for many this is not easy, if not impossible...
Maybe you can sell yours first, if you want something different, but if you are fine with the LCD4s. The answer is maybe no.
You MUST know why you are upgrading, otherwise you just keep buying, just because.
p.s. EQ your LCD4s before anything else.

Paperdragons

Biggest reason to move away from LCD-4 is if you have comfort issues or reduce your listening sessions due to comfort IMO. I don't own either of these headphones but have heard them each individually at meet ups. I'd say I prefer the LCD 4 for detail and bass detail retrieval. Susvaras are a bit more comfy. That said there are way more comfortable headphones for much less money. I have not heard 5s and you might want to consider those.

Top Bottom