• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Palessi

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
This sends a strong message. The difference between Grey Goose and some cheap Ukrainian vodka is advertising. They are both made from wheat.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
This sends a strong message. The difference between Grey Goose and some cheap Ukrainian vodka is advertising. They are both made from wheat.
Cheap ones tend to be made from potatoes, but yeah, pretty much.

North_Sky

Major Contributor
That's a good prank. Imagine for a second if this will happen in reality ...
Merry Christmas!

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Cheap ones tend to be made from potatoes, but yeah, pretty much.
Sometimes potatoes, but there is some great cheap wheat vodka available if you look for it. The really cheap stuff is made from corn by big agribusiness distillers and diluted to 80 proof. It's about the same thing they mix with gasoline.

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
My sister in law bought my wife a designer hand bag for Christmas. Call me a heathen but take the badge off and it is just the same as something she could have bought at Primark. The cost? $500 from an outlet shop. I love it, as it is the perfect riposte to any complaints about the cost of audio gear or model trains!! :)

Top Bottom