• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Page listed as 'insecure'

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I opened it with no issue. I used Chrome with the Bitdefender security suite.,

OP
W

whazzup

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I opened it with no issue. I used Chrome with the Bitdefender security suite.,

In my case I just see that the usual lock icon in the url field has the exclamation mark instead. But this is on mobile chrome.

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
Maybe it's the GIFs? Not saying they are dangerous, but the browser might flag them for some stupid reason?

milw50717

It's an indication that the page has 'mixed content', which means there is a mix of HTTPS and HTTP content. In this case one or more of the images being served will be using a HTTP address. View -> Developer -> Javascript Console will show you the content that is causing the message.

OP
W

whazzup

Addicted to Fun and Learning
It's an indication that the page has 'mixed content', which means there is a mix of HTTPS and HTTP content. In this case one or more of the images being served will be using a HTTP address. View -> Developer -> Javascript Console will show you the content that is causing the message.

mixed http.PNG

I see.... guess the culprit is an image from noaudiophile.

retro

I think many manufacturers would consider ASR very insecure...:cool:

Top Bottom