• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Pacific Coast Audio Fest 2021 Seattle WA

TitaniumTroy

I’m just wondering if I go to this show, will my friend the Amazing Amir make an appearance ???

https://positive-feedback.com/industry-news/pacific-audio-fest-2021/

Will be interesting to see how this gets implemented, I'm definitely thinking about going.

“With my nearly thirty years of experience as an exhibitor in music trade shows, and Gary’s decade plus as an audio show promoter and organizer, we can say that the Pacific Audio Fest may well be the first major audio show by exhibitors and music lovers for exhibitors and music lovers!” said Lou Hinkley, Daedalus Audio’s Founder. “We will make this a fun and extremely high-quality event for attendees and vendors, and keep this show on a scale that works for everyone.”

Last edited:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I am shocked that someone would think to create a new audio show in this atmosphere. As long as they do as they say, changing the date as necessary until it is safe and keeping the scale down, then yes, absolutely I will attend. With no travel involved, the logistics will finally be so easy for me.

MarcT

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Yeah, a long haul from here, but I've always wanted to see that area!

OP
TitaniumTroy

TitaniumTroy

Amir, will you kindly show me some of Seattle's better cuisine, instead of the strip mall specials we were getting in the Chicago suburbs?

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Amir, will you kindly show me some of Seattle's better cuisine, instead of the strip mall specials we were getting in the Chicago suburbs?
Sure will. And in your case, I just might, might, invite you over to our house!

But boy, did you have to remind me of that terrible deep dish pizza we had? Tasted like leftovers heated up in Microwave oven! How they had packed every table is beyond me.

tomchr

Audio Company
Forum Donor
If the show happens, and includes a headphone section, I'll swing by.

Tom

tomchr

Audio Company
Forum Donor
Amir needs to lug his AP unit along for the show ...... :D:p
Actually, someone from the show could invite AP. They'd probably make the drive from Beaverton. I've seen them advertise, "swing by our booth at [SHOW] and let us measure your gear" in the past.

Tom

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Just bring the whole Klippel
Good idea. Could use it as a social distancing tool, having its robotic arm swing at people if they get too close!

TLEDDY

Forum Donor
amirs-

First - are you safe?

Since you live in the city, can you tell us what is really going on in the downtown?

All I find are news items so outlandish they boggle the mind.

Top Bottom