• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Ora graphene GQ new never opened.

wric01

550. Do your own homework. It's a extra pair I ordered. More details, spatial ambience and different from most technologies. Put it this way I had dynamic, planar and electrostats. And this takes the the best of each and put it together. At cost I fork out 400ish(350 +50 shipping). 150 is not a lot to ask for 2 years of wait and 5 months of shipping limbo. Saves a lot of aggravated chat.

solderdude

Grand Contributor
You join.. just to sell an obscure kickstarter headphone for .. 550 .. Euros? US$ ? and as a bonus it saves a lot of aggravated chat and we have to do homework as well ?

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I did my homework on the 550 and while it was a fabulous car to drive or race, it had "the structural integrity of a beer can"...

James Dean's 550 Spyder crushed.jpg

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
You join.. just to sell an obscure kickstarter headphone for .. 550 .. Euros? US$ ? and as a bonus it saves a lot of aggravated chat and we have to do homework as well ?

Regardless of whether you value Josh Valour as a reviewer of audio kit or not, when his comment 20 minutes in is :

"Im not an audio engineer, but neither was the guy that made this", with a troubled look on his face, you know where your money has gone/ will go.

OP
W

wric01

You want used and get some corona thats ok get them on ebay. You do your homework to avoid any biased opinions from me or any salesman. I'm not in hurry to sell and not selling to those with an attitude.

bigjacko

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Please see Josh Valour's review on youtube, the best education on this headphone.

solderdude

Grand Contributor
You want used and get some corona thats ok get them on ebay.

Ebay sells Corona too ?

What I meant is you merely joined to sell some stuff ? If this is the best headphone around why not keep it. They won't last forever.

Last edited:

pirxel

Hahaha that's rich, the guy starts a selling ad by tell you to do homework and follows it up by saying he won't sell to people like him - with an atitude that is. Still not clear where from and the cost (that number at the front doesn't say anything, but I'd assume US since that is the place where people more often think the rest of the planet doesn't exist). Still a terrible purchase any way.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hahaha that's rich, the guy starts a selling ad by tell you to do homework and follows it up by saying he won't sell to people like him - with an atitude that is. Still not clear where from and the cost (that number at the front doesn't say anything, but I'd assume US since that is the place where people more often think the rest of the planet doesn't exist). Still a terrible purchase any way.

Wonder if he ever sold them ..........

Top Bottom