• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Optical in, EQ optical ( ideally) out?

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
ASR members, I would like to EQ a signal from my TV, I would like to take the optical from the TV add a couple of filters and then ideally send the optical out to my dac.
I could use RME Pro, ( overkill ) MiniDSP Nano DigI would work I believe although I haven’t used one in years is there anything else?
Thanks in advance Keith

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Stereo or multichannel? miniDSP may be the easiest overall but you could probably use anything from a Raspberry Pi to a PC to an AVR or DEQx.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Don, I am using the EQ in ROON for my music , but I also want to EQ the TV’s optical output, then input that to my dac, I could connect everything to my RME but it is more convenient to use the Mola which is attached to my network.
I just wondered if there was something other than the Nano Digi?
Keith

LTig

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Don, I am using the EQ in ROON for my music , but I also want to EQ the TV’s optical output, then input that to my dac, I could connect everything to my RME but it is more convenient to use the Mola which is attached to my network.
I just wondered if there was something other than the Nano Digi?
Keith
Get a Behringer Ultra-Curve Pro DEQ2496.

Top Bottom