• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

One crook helping the other (Fremer helping Paul sell his snake oil power regenerators)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdenney

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
How sad I feel for you.

PLEASE SHOW ME THE VIDEO WHERE I TALK ABOUT CRYSTALS? I DARE YOU. BECAUSE I NEVER SAID SUCH A THING.
My sincere apologies. In the video, it looked like crystals as the screen flashed by when I watched the video, but I think it was in fact Ted Denney's ground isolation pods (if I have that right) with some bluetac or something similar on them, sprinkled around on top of one of your Dartzeel amps or power supply. It was in this video at 2:53:

I can barely afford nice stuff from the two or three decades ago, so this was out of my box and I misidentified it. Name notwithstanding, I was unaware of Ted Denney or his products until just now when I looked at the video again to refresh my memory.

Rick "who was once accused of being Ted Denney on AK, as revealed moments ago by Dr. Google" Denney

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
My sincere apologies. In the video, it looked like crystals as the screen flashed by when I watched the video, but I think it was in fact Ted Denney's ground isolation pods (if I have that right) with some bluetac or something similar on them, sprinkled around on top of one of your Dartzeel amps or power supply. It was in this video at 2:53:

I can barely afford nice stuff from the two or three decades ago, so this was out of my box and I misidentified it. Name notwithstanding, I was unaware of Ted Denney or his products until just now when I looked at the video again to refresh my memory.

Rick "who was once accused of being Ted Denney on AK, as revealed moments ago by Dr. Google" Denney

I don't see the vinyl de-magnetizer, I thought it was crucial.

Vini darko

Major Contributor
Does anybody have measurments of ps audio's regenerators? I'd be intrested to take a look. They are essentially monster power amps with fixed output voltage.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I don't claim golden ears, though I hear you claim shit for brains.
Classy !

Why so bitter and insecure? Please take care and I'd suggest not worrying about what random people on the Internet think of what they see as you representing concerning audio.

Iv got lockdown hair for the second time , gotta be grateful it still grows i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom