• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Old News We Can Still Use - Pioneer & Dirac Partnership

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
http://www.dirac.com/news/2016/4/19...echnology-distribution-agreement-with-pioneer

Arcam uses Dirac in their new receivers, now Pioneer seems to get on with that program as well.
Is Onkyo going to follow suit as well, because Onkyo/Pioneer are under the same management team.
And what is Denon/Marantz going to do about it?
{Yamaha, my favorite brand, they just need to go lower than 31.5Hz ... that's all ... with their own YPAO.}

For old news this is good news for tomorrow.

Are you a Dirac's fan? Are you a Pioneer type of receiver man? ...This could be what you were just waiting for.
And, of course with ICE, class D amplification ... more efficient and much less heat wasting.
And, Pioneer uses USB Asynchronous in their top guns.

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
You meant "Audyssey". :)

* Amir, you are among one of the top writers who usually don't make typos; it is extremely rare that in all the readings of your professional articles, messages, posts, scientific reviews, etc., one single typo would appear.
On the other end, for a Canadian Frenchman, I always make typos and other grammatical English faults.
And grammar is deadly; it can totally reverse the sense of what was intended...the story of my life. :)
_________

I was late on the news of Dirac and Pioneer, but I welcome it with wide open arms.
Change is good, change for the better ...

Top Bottom