• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Old Man Needs Help Setting Up DX3-Pro+

bassboy

Well, it's a new day, and, needlessly to say, I'm having problems with the settings on my DX3-Pro+. When I turned on the TV, the DAC came alive as well. I thought that might be a harbinger for things to come, but I was wrong. I have the input on the DAC set to optical (I'm using a Toslink from my TV to the DAC), but when I try to input the output settings, I am able to use the remote's right arrow to scan to the next setting, which happens to be Screen Settings. When I push the middle button on the remote, a 3 appears (default), but when I press and hold either the remote's center button or the DAC's round pot on the front to wait for the 8-8 to save the setting, it just goes back to the main screen. What am I doing wrongs guys.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm not clear what you are actually trying to achieve? Change the input from optical to something else?

Or change the output settings?

OP
B

bassboy

I'm not clear what you are actually trying to achieve? Change the input from optical to something else?

Or change the output settings?
To setup the output settings Jimbob54. That's my number too.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Your workflow doesnt seem to follow the manual instructions.

Volume up / down to the setting you wish to change, left/ right to change the parameter, long press to get the 8/8 and save the changes.

1682194361650.png

Top Bottom