• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Old audio mags -- free to a good home

Eurasian

Forum Donor
My wife is getting an early start on spring cleaning and has presented me with a pile of old Stereophile, TAS and Glass Audio mags. If anybody wants them and is willing to pay shipping, I'll be happy to re-home them. Please let me know.

Dogen

Forum Donor
I will take your Glass Audio mags.

OP
E

Eurasian

Forum Donor
Start a private conversation and include your shipping address. I will send them to you early next week.

OP
E

Eurasian

Forum Donor
The Glass Audio mags have been claimed!

hvbias

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If you had any more Glass Audio or @Dogen has duplicates I'll gladly take any! Thanks.

OP
E

Eurasian

Forum Donor
No duplicates, and Dogen lost his collection in an unspecified disaster -- sorry

OP
E

Eurasian

Forum Donor
Thanks for your interest in the magazines -- they all have gone to good homes and I have a happy wife!

Best wishes to all,
Eurasian

OP
E

Eurasian

Forum Donor
No duplicates, and Dogen lost his collection in an unspecified disaster -- sorry
Dogen tells me that he plans to scan the magazines. Try to get in touch with him and maybe he will share. David

Top Bottom