• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Okto Updates?

jjk

Forum Donor
Has anyone received an Okto 8 delivery recently? Or received an email?
I am order #115.
Thanks, stay healthy.

Habu

F1495923-506A-4434-A90D-BF36A1AF7373.jpeg

Orders up to #50 for the boat, orders #51 and above Girls and Cocktails...
Do you want more details ?
[email protected]

Take Care

Habu

PS: I was thinking that we were still April 1st.

Last edited:
Reactions: 617

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've learned the hard way with manufactures like this. They have everything to be very successful except one critical business step - communication. Nobody is ever too busy to respond in this day where we're connected all waking hours. I noticed early on that Okto had no clue how to respond to inquires on a new product after suggesting to send an email etc. I bailed on what seemed like a great product only due to the lack of response which never gets better.

gvl

Major Contributor
This hasn't been my experience. My case is a bit different but I didn't find communication lacking. My emails were always answered. Sometimes it took them several days to respond but that didn't bother me, they are a small shop and have to wear many hats.

Reactions: ENG
Top Bottom