• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[OFF] Schiit saga preamp

peterq

Schiit saga with original tube from schiit. Price is $OFF net to me, buyer in SF bay area can pickup it.
Input channel 3 doesn't work, all other channels work perfectly. I'm not the original owner.
remote controller and power cord are included.

Last edited:

yodog

Schiit saga with original tube from schiit. Price is $120 net to me, buyer in SF bay area can pickup it.
Input channel 3 doesn't work, all other channels work perfectly. I'm not the original owner.
remote controller and power cord are included.

Does the left and right rca Channels work?

OP
P

peterq

Only channel 3 has issue, all others work fine. Two output has no issue, also I cannot hear hum from my desktop genelec speaker.

Last edited:

yodog

Is this the latest version of the saga? And do you know if this is the saga s or saga +?

alymere

I'm interested. Where are you located for local pickup? I'm in Point Richmond by the San Rafael Bridge....
Is the case silver or black?

Top Bottom