• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Odd behavior of one center channel with my JBL 590s..any ideas?

Benedium

Forum Donor
Tried different crossover settings? I found everything sounded better in my room when I set 90hz crossover for all front speakers. But I'm just using internal amps and elac dbr62 and dcr52, which is mtm. So ymmv... hope your c208 isn't defective. Can also test with music in surround mode.

Last edited:
OP
G

GabrielPhoto

Tried different crossover settings? I found everything sounded better in my room when I set 90hz crossover for all front speakers. But I'm just using internal amps and elac dbr62 and dcr52, which is mtm. So ymmv... hope your c208 isn't defective. Can also test with music in surround mode.
I thought I had updated this but just to clarify, it was an issue with the speaker. The 2nd C208 I bought sounds brilliant and is my current center speaker.

Top Bottom